DEPARTMENT OF NEUROSURGERY
The department of Neuro Sciences of Excelcare Hospitals is specialized in treating the variety of neurological disorders including brain and spine disorders including Neuro trauma, Head injuries, spinal injuries. We have a multi-disciplinary team of highly efficient and skilled neurosurgeons, neurologists, and interventional radiologists who offer you the best possible treatment for the patients.
24X7 treatment of all trauma, Neurotrauma: Head injuries, spine injuries.
Our neurologists are very well skilled and experienced in managing medical conditions like stroke, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, dementia and neuropathies.
Our hospital is well equipped with the facilities in providing surgeries for the brain tumor, congenital anomalies of the brain and spine, neurovascular problems, movement disorders as well as complex degenerative and traumatic spine diseases.
BRAIN SURGERY Services
- Cranial Trauma
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Microscopic Endoscopic Transnasal Pituitary Tumor Excision
- Neurovascular Lesions: Aneurysm, AVM
- Stroke Surgery: Brain Hemorrhage Carotid Endarterectomy Stereotactic Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Skull Base Tumour Excision: Acoustic Neuromas, Chordomas
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Leaks
- Craniofacial Deformities
- Cranial Base Osteomyelitis
- Micro Vascular Decompression for Trigeminal Neuralgia, Hemifacial Spasm
SPINE & PERIPHERAL SURGERY Services
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MISS): Microdiscectomy, Decompression Laminectomy, Laminoplasty and Spine Fusion
- Spinal Tumour, Vascular Malformation Excision
- Percutaneous Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty for Spine Fractures
- Cervical and Lumbar Artificial Disc Replacement Surgery
- Correction of Scoliosis and Other Deformities
- Spine Stabilisation: Spondylolisthesis, Koch's Spine, Traumatic Fractures
- Spasticity Surgery (Baclofen Pump)
SUPER SPECIALITY Services
- Neuro Sciences (Neurology & Neurosurgery)
- Cardiac Sciences
- Endocrinology & Diabetology
- Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Renal Sciences (Nephrology & Urology)
- Rheumatology & Immunology
- Dermatology & Cosmetolgy
OTHER SPECIALTY Services
- General Surgery
- GI Surgery
- Critical Care
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- ENT and Head & Neck Surgery
What We Offer
Emergency & Trauma
The Emergency & Trauma Centre is located on the ground floor to allow swift access while keeping in mind convenience in an emergency.
Round the clock ambulance services with advanced life support equipment, manned by trained personnel on board to provide 24/7 support.
Laboratory Medicine of comprises a team of highly skilled, experienced laboratory scientists committed in providing prompt and accurate services.